Thursday, February 02, 2006

a misdeed...

yeah! finally figured out how to change font and colour.. ok it's not like some fantastic change but at least i got it by myself :P

anyway i did a misdeed yesterday that i'm still very sorry over.. was at bugis going to the kwong im temple to pray wif my mum when i saw this caucasian looking lost and holding a map so i decided to go over and see if i can help him.. he was asking where was bras basah and for a while i also totally blanked out.. well i'm not exactly good wif directions but was trying my best to be a helpful singaporean.. but then my mum was walking so fast ahead so i wanted to catch up wif her and give him directions in a rush.. guess what? i made him go in the opposite direction.. OOPS!

i felt bad once i realised what i've done.. hope he did not walk too far in the wrong direction b4 some other helpful singaporean directed him the right way.. this proves that

1) i was not a girl guide and am bad with maps and directions
2) i should not navigate taiwan by myself

i should start making lotsa frens once i get to taiwan so that they can bring me around.. haha..

No comments: