Thursday, February 02, 2006

count down: 6 days

argh... 6 days to departure.. and i haven finish shopping and not started on packing.. wat haf i been doing the past month? no sch and yet i haf not done anything to prepare for my departure.. hmmm... and today i juz realised i need to buy travel insurance.. alamak.. blur me..

anywayz finally manged to change the dull looking top bar to this pic of clouds i took the last time i was on the plane. and that was last july on the way back from.. guess where.. TAIPEI! ok my mum said i shouldn't haf gone there since now i'm going there for a good 4 plus 5 months.. but how i knoe rite? i had a pretty good time the other time lah.. so hope this time will be better!! only managed to do it after like 5 tries cos those photo hosting websites keep resizing my pic and hence making it not fit into the space.. until i found photobucket..

but i still haven figured out how to change the font and colour of some of the words.. the script is totally making me dizzy.. but i'm determined to conquer it.. i must prove myself that i dun need to learn web design to do this.. haha..

ok back to looking that those codes...

No comments: