Saturday, February 04, 2006

count down: 4 days.. and still not packed!

yes i'm still not packed! things are still everywhere but at least i got my digicam today! hooray!!
but i'm $560 dollars poorer now.. boo hoo.. my dad keep insisting that i should bring the canon a95 my family now uses to taipei but it's so darn bulky.. 4 AA batteries leh.. if i bring there it'll juz be looked in my drawer 80% of the time man.. and i've always wanted my own camera anyway.. so i've got a Casio Exilim Z500 now! it's like my 21st bday present for myself!


it has a darn big display screen lah.. 2.7 inches.. and supposedly scratch proof.. but the resolution of the screen actually not that good.. was deciding btw a Lumix and this one and also considered Canon Ixus 55 but was persuaded by the salesperson that this Casio model produces the most natural colour.. ok i'm pretty easily persuaded so yah.. i got this one.. well so far so good lah and my bro was telling me abt wat's wrong wif the other cams that i did not choose which made me feel better.. haha.. my bro is my tech adviser so watever he says lah.. the only thing that is freaking me out is that the camera makes a loud sound when it is focusing before a shoot.. like there's some loose mechanism in there liddat.. a bit scary..

so i'll try to post more photos now then.. juz wait and see..

No comments: