Tuesday, February 07, 2006

count down: 1 last day (沒時間,我沒時間)

haha now my chinese input is permanently set to traditional chinese already.. in prep for all those 繁体 words i'm going to face in taiwan.. hope i won;t be too overwhelmed by it..

back not long ago from farewell dinner with the 36 ppl.. those crazy bunch of ppl nv fail to amuse me.. haha.. will definitely miss the craziness, rowdiness, noise and fun in 36.. miss my roomie (XP u knoe when i miss u the most? when i'm eating meiji yogurt and realise there's no one to share wif me.. haha) there's so many things to miss.. family, frens, lifestyle, maybe even weather.. it's weird how you will only cherish things when you are going away.. i used to not like going out wif my mum esp to her reunions wif sec sch frens/high sch frens/ex-colleagues.. but recently i haf attended countless of these reunions wif her..

but then also there's so much to look forward to.. it's a complicated feeling.. it's never simple..

juz one more day.. i really need to be done packing!!! my baggage is going to be overweight!

No comments: