Sunday, June 15, 2008

reformat.restart.refresh my life

finally got down to reformatting my lappie after my task bar disappeared on FYP judgment day. now it's like new again and it somewhat signifies my life henceforth. and since i'm in the mood to reorganise my life, i'm looking to upload Japan photos soon, now that I've got the photos categorized according to dates, thanks to Jen. Promise it would be up by next week.

just signed my one year contract with Mediacorp last week. selling my life for a year. it's not that i do not like the job, in fact i'm afraid that i would get too much in it and end up like when i was during internship - have no life. i'm a workaholic.

results out, job sealed, i'm just about to start the next phase of my life but not after a good hard break! it's GSS so time to shop!

No comments: