Wednesday, June 18, 2008

photos up! phew!

Yeah!! Finally done with photo uploading and found a way to embed the slide show on my blog!! (Tho it's really tiny cos I can't figure out another place to put them liaoz.) Pls view all 7 installments. Haha

Choosing and uploading photos have been keeping me off boredom the past few days. (Act not like I don't have anything else to do, but i'm just putting them off - things like settling my FYP account so that I can get money from SFC!)

Anyway went for something exciting the other day too! A movie premiere with Mr President and stars like Zoe Tay. (Ok not forgetting Diya too since she was the one who gave us the tickets :P) It was a charity movie premiere for YMCA for the movie Get Smart. I seriously DO NOT understand why they chose this movie cos it involves the plotting of an assassination of a President in LA and there was a line in the movie that goes something like this.

"Why did you choose to bomb LA?"
"Cos the President will be there."
"Oh, then it's too bad for the stars."

And we were watching the movie with our President among the various stars from Mediacorp. Hmmm....

As for the movie, it was funny, but the best I can say is it's low grade laughter. Would not have paid to watch it. And it does not help that we were sitting on the third row and I was getting giddy with all the fast action happening right in front of me.

No comments: