Tuesday, June 24, 2008

nose job!

OMG OMG OMG!! can't believe i'm going to get a nose job in less than 10 hrs from now.

yes. i'm going under the knife not to look prettier but to unblock my nose. and hopefully get rid of my nasal voice for good.

i think i was pretty zen when i decided to go for the operation but i'm getting a little nervous now. i'm going to be under general anesthesia for about an hour to get the septum of my nose (which is the part separating the two nostrils) corrected cos it's now crooked and is making one side of the nostril really narrow.

it's actually not the first time i'm going under the knife and now that i'm going thru that again reminds me of the ordeal i went thru when i was like 8? i was also at SGH and trying to get a lump off my back. it was also a small op but when u are 8, it's like a really big deal to have needles stuck in your hands and being wheeled into the operating room alone. kinda scary. the last thing i remembered before i went under anesthesia was a nurse chatting with me and asking me to take deep breathes. well, at least i think it was a nice nurse.

i dun think i would be coaxed like i was 8 this time but i hope the nurse is still nice. hates fierce nurses who barks at you like u whole them a million dollars.

i'll need to be fasting from 12am (which is abt 10 mins away) so i shall go get my last sip of water. and i'll prob be MIA for a week.

will try to give updates of how my nose look like after the op. haha! if i'm up to it.

wish me luck!

No comments: