Thursday, June 05, 2008

post grad trip

i always tot that no one actually checks my blog so i got really lazy to write anything..

but recently to my surprise, ppl ARE actually visiting my blog and are hoping to know wat has been going on in my life and i'm kinda touched. so for these ppl, i promise i will post more often, and spice it up a little with more pictures.. (even i am sick of my blog, i think it's time for revamp again. but till i'm in the mood to design - i'm one miss procrastinator)

so now, here's ONE picture to show u how crazy i got in Disneyland.



not a very well taken picture but these are the card holders i actually bought in Disney. On impulse. because they are just sooo cute. and soo Disney. i have no idea who i'm giving them to still. can let me know if u wan one. ha while stocks last.

It's actually the second time i've been to Disneyland AND Disneysea but i still truly enjoyed myself there. I think it's that kind of place you'll never ever get sick of. It's just magical to be there and the child in you really just creeps out. Plus i've always believed that WHO you are traveling with is more important than WHERE you are traveling to. So i'm really glad i'm blessed with great traveling mates this time that made everyday a blast.

and my fav pictures from the trip - the jumping shots! don't we look good half way up in the air?



No comments: