Monday, April 10, 2006

resolution: learn how to ride a bicycle!

i dunno how to ride a bike.. is that a crime? maybe not but definitely a handicap!
why didn't anyone teach me how to bike before? why did i not learn how to bike before? my missed childhood.. my roomie doesn't understand why there are ppl out there who doesn't know how to bike.. i'm a city kid who grew up in a hdb estate where there are no parks for me to bike in.. my parents did not get us 2-wheel bikes and i did not need to cycle to school.. there's this thing called the school bus or the public bus that i take.. i can blade so tat's what i do when i go to east coast park.. otherwise i juz take a walk.. so who needs to know how to bike in singapore?

but it's a handicap here cos when u dunno how to ride a scooter in taiwan, the next best alternative is the bicycle.. and i know neither.. and cos i dunno how to ride a bicycle i can't get the motorized bicycle to balance as well.. so wat can i do? rely on my roomie to ferry me on the back of her bike which totally tires her out.. and she actually said she finally know how gd her sense of balance is! sigh.. so my resolution when i get back to singapore:

learn how to ride a bike!

No comments: