Thursday, April 13, 2006

mid-term exam

i've never written so much chinese characters in a span of 2.5 hrs before i believe.. had my one and only mid term exam paper today.. production management..

it's open book but the teacher did not make his lect slides available.. so if u dun take notes tat's it.. the syllabus is vague and half the time he talks abt his own stories during lessons.. now that's why i dunno wat to expect for such a mid-term exam..

tot it was a one or two hr exams but it turns out to be 3 full hours.. 4 choose 3, 100 marks.. the answer booklet was in vertical lines to adrian and my horror thinking that we had to write vertically.. luckily most of them turn it the other way round to write anyway..

felt like a little kid doing my chinese composition cos i end up having to ask my fren how to write certain characters cos i simply forgot.. quite paiseh.. haha was hoping i had some dictionary like when we were doing composition in chinese class back in sg...

so that was my first written exam in nccu.. crapping in chinese is pretty new to me.. hope the teacher can understand my simplified chinese.. was commented by my roomie that my chinese writing is ugly.. boo hoo hoo.. tat's what happens when u wanna write fast..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh, the good old days. somehow this exam is so similar to my international relations one. and i was allowed simplified chinese!

-fu