Saturday, April 15, 2006

celebration that lasted 24 hrs

cos the fireworks display was done on the previous day at ard 11pm and we had dinner till 11 plus yesterday so technically my bday celebration lasted for 24 hrs.. haha!

with the same group of 6, we went to a restaurant called New York New York. to my great surprise they serve Chinese a le carte there and we ate Chinese food on a long table.. the decor is so Western and yet they serve Chinese food.. totally weird and after 930 they had live band playing.. which would be weird of a Chinese restaurant.. but the irritating thing is there's min spending and they insist that we haf to meet that even tho they did not let us know abt it.. wth but i shall not let that spoil my mood on my bday! but i'm definitely not going back there..

was sabo-ed on stage to say sth cos it's my bday.. cos someone else in the restaurant was also celebrating her bday and went on stage b4 that.. and we also witnessed a wedding proposal by that girl's bf.. haha.. i nv even get to see that in sg..

bday cake from the girl who shares my bday.. muz say my choc cake is 10 times yummier than this..

thanx these guys once again for spending my 21st bday together!

No comments: