Monday, April 17, 2006

king kong's idea of a diet!

by hanyu's request, i'm going to haf this special series on my roomie i.e king kong.. (disclaimer: i haf 3 roomies, so this is diff from the other one that i've been mentioning so far..)
it's going to be a series cos there's so much to say abt her that it is impossible to finish in one single post.. and she's amusing me every other day so there.. i can create a series for her..

king kong is so named becos her appetite is insatiable... that is actually an understatement.. she can haf 4 pieces of thick toast (they are 1.5 times thickness of gardenia white bread) plus a pear the size of twice my fist for SUPPER! that's my example i love to give to describe my roomie's appetite..

the best thing was i heard she was on a diet, so for abt 5 days last week she was having boiled veggies for dinner.. but on saturday, she decided to start cooking her own meal in the room to my horror and guess wat she had?

1. butter fried potato slices
2. butter fried pork slices
3. roasted marshmallows
4. cheese biskuts

is taiwanese' idea of diet diff from mine? or it is juz king kong's idea that is warped?

i believe in the latter!

No comments: