Sunday, July 06, 2008

the calm before the storm

my final day before starting work tomorrow.

have been busy meeting sec sch frens and jc frens lately and it's so nice to see that everyone is doing really well. most have graduated, starting work or started work. most of my gal frens are blissfully attached. ppl getting married. hmmm.. when will it be my turn?

i'm abt 90% recovered from my nose surgery. able to breathe normally thru my nose now, after a "nose toilet" session a couple of days ago at the clinic, my first follow up. i got to see the insides of my nose which was well... hairy and slimy. and i'm out and running about a lot already. haha.. a sign that i'm well!

and it's nothing but good news recently. ha going to win quite a bit of cash prize for the various awards that i'll be getting from school. a nice ending to my school life i would say. getting my academic gown tomorrow. never realised how i look forward to be wearing that until now. a real sense of achievement. I AM PROUD OF MYSELF!

我想我已经休息够了,做好了心理准备开始工作。回到一个熟悉的环境,和熟悉的人一起工作,面对全新的挑战。虽然还是不确定这是否是我最终的梦想,但至少我知道我是喜欢这份工作的。问我5年后的我会是怎样?我真的不知道。

我的生活准则是:走一步算一步。

No comments: