Sunday, May 07, 2006

king kong part 2

it doesn't really bother me that much when king kong eats non-stop because it does not infringe into my peace or space

but i absolutely cannot take it when she starts to talk to her bf over the phone or using skype..
u see she has a bf in taichung who calls every nite and at an interval of 10 mins.. and when she gets off the phone with him, she starts to msn or webcam with him.. and i can always hear every flirty word she says to her bf..

volume aside.. the thing that i can't stand most about her is the WAY she speaks to her bf.. totally act cute and all.. eeeks.. goosebumps form everytime and my solution to this was:
plug in my earphones on my music to full blast...

today she was at it again.. me and my other roomie were cursing at her over msn despite sitting 50cm from each other.. and she devised a plan: we should start discussing our sch work loudly.. louder than her and so we did.. it seemed to work for she put down her phone after a while...

but after 10mins, her dear bf called again and she was at it once more.. this time my roomie called her juniors over to make even more noise such that we forced King Kong out of the room..

this is what girls will do in a girls' dorm..

No comments: