Wednesday, July 01, 2009

我做到了!

我会骑脚车了!
自転車乗れます!
I CAN BIKE!

I've CONQUERED the bicycle!!! I'm so proud of myself. haha. despite me having said that I wanna learn how to bike since 2006, I did not put it into action until about a month ago.

And in 4 sessions, I learnt to bike!!! Ok lah not very impressive results, cos my bro keep saying he learnt it in 1hr. But who cares, what matters is I can bike now! Wahahaha!

Tho I still can't turn corners.
Tho I will swerve from left to right uncontrollably sometimes.
Tho I rammed into a roller blader and almost made her fall.
Tho I still can't brake properly.
Tho I'll get stressed out when I see approaching bikers and people who are too close to me on the road.

At least I can bike now! And I'm confident I can overcome ALL that soon. Anyone who wants to bike pls jio me out. haha! soon I'll be able to do nite cycling and road trips on bikes. that sounds exciting! it's no longer a handicap. yeah!

***

anyway I've lapsed out of my emo-ness, and made my decision. I'll give it another year, I tell myself as I feel there's still so much to learn and it had been a really great experience so far. Maybe I tend to forget the unpleasant stuff, but I find this a positive trait of myself. Live and be happy right?

and on yet another note, congrats Diya for proving ur worth and getting the chance to go to Taiwan (yet again) to show the talents Singapore has! It was such a 百感交集 day, cos we were REALLY happy for Diya, but REALLY sad for Carrie at the same time. I nv tot I could have such a mix of emotions in myself.

No comments: