Saturday, August 02, 2008

毕业感言


It's over. My life as an undergraduate is officially over since last Saturday as we don the Harry Potter Gryffindor House look-alike gown and put on that "mother-board".

It was not the most exciting ceremony around, listening to people's names being called and waiting for your name to be called to enjoy that 20 seconds of fame on stage. But sitting there with the 100-odd people whom you've braved the last 4 years together is indeed fulfilling.

Once again I feel the love I had for school. For WKWSCI actually. For the people that make up my batch. People who know what work hard and play hard meant. People who are enthusiastic about work, who take pride in what we do, who slog together overnight in school, people who bitch about the sucky project group mates together, people who have been great group mates., people who stick to passion. Teamwork had been a crucial part in SCI and I thank god that although I had my fair share of SPGs, the greater part of my studies have been blessed with great group mates. Well and also the faculty that made lessons so much more interesting and bearable, faculty we could openly challenge. I could not have imagined how my life would be like looking and numbers and formulaes for 4 years and doing past exams papers to prepare for exams.



My parents and grandparents. I think the ceremony meant even more for them than it was for me.

我们是台妹。去过台湾的小妹。

The Kinky Scandalous Six once again.

And our fav jumping shot.

Wish I had more time to take photos with everyone that played a part in my 4 years in SCI.

Just yesterday, I went back to school once again, well in a glorified manner cos I was there to collect prizes. And I was actually late, so the ceremony was over and I had to listen to Lee CW give the freshies a lecture on what life will be like in WKWSCI. The mundane division talk, scoring system, what is edventure, who you can approach for assistance blah blah. Suddenly I realised I did not sit thru that when I was a freshie cos I pon first day of school. Must be pay back that I had to listen to that AFTER I'd graduated.

No comments: