Thursday, February 22, 2007

searching for my pri sch classmates

i have this sudden urge to get into contact with them.. act it dates back a bit when my friend told me abt a gathering of her pri sch classmates on the 10th anniversary since they've graduated.. i tot it's really cool.. well this year this the 10th year that my batch graduated from primary school.. think it's really something.. plus the fact that i've lost touch with pretty much most of them since i was the only one from my pri sch to go to dhs..

and i would say it was also fuelled by a talk that i had yesterday with a malaysian friend studying in taiwan and was in singapore on transit on her way back to taiwan.. well it's complicated.. she was asking me about whether i meet up with my friends often and stuff, said she and her pri sch friends are still quite close n all.. you know that kind of thing.. that just made me realise how 'disconnected' i am with my friends..

but the point is that i actually already got 2 responses from them just by tracking them down on friendster and sending am email on friendster to them.. within say 4 hrs of sending out the emails.. much better response than i expected really.. and everyone would still be in contact with at least 1 or 2 other friends.. so that's cool.. friendster is indeed a good 'invention'.. haha.. i really did not expect ppl to be checking it (cos i dun..)

so looks like my 10th anniversary gathering is still going to happen!

No comments: