Friday, February 09, 2007

new skin, new begining?

i started this blog to update ppl and to chronicle the happenings during my exhange in Taiwan. It's been 1 year and 1 day since i first stepped into Taiwanese shores for my exchange. (meant to write this yesterday la.. so it's 1 day late :P) so in a sense, the new look is to commemorate the 1st anniversary of me going to Taiwan for exchange..

All i can say is that it was truly an eye-opener and i definitely did not regret going there.. and having been there and done that, i really wanna go out again, go out more.. nothing beats going out there and experiencing a different lifestyle. so anyone comtemplating exchange or whatever chance to go overseas, don't have to think so much, just go! but it's also important to go with an open mind...

this was me, a year and a day ago..

my first meal in Taiwan.. it's some beef house and the food there is delicious.. i rememeber it's just opposite 华视... do i look different?

No comments: