Thursday, July 27, 2006

keyboard finally fixed!!

it's been some time since my last entry.. there seems to be so much more things to keep me occupied since i'm back in singapore.. hence the decreased in no. of entries.. no time to post lah..

tho i've only been back for 3 weeks plus, it seems like a long time as i've so many things to do everyday.. so unlike my life in taiwan where i struggle to keep myself occupied.. i'm a workaholic.. i can't stand myself being idle.. so i'm embracing life as i return to singapore.. meeting up and hanging out with frens, going back to work...

AND my keyboard is finally fixed ever since it failed on me on my last week in taiwan.. i've survived a month without my keyboard.. and best thing is it's fixed for FREE... warranty still in effect.. so bye bye to the 12.50 keyboard i bought in taiwan to tide me thru these days.. heh..

***

where should you go to find an ice cream man?


=> outside primary schools..

is this a typical scene outside primary schs these days? by my observation of TWO schs (one opp my house and one i happen to come across today..), it seems like the case..

these ice cream uncles are brilliant.. they know where to situate themselves for maximum business.. outside primary schs in hot singapore.. kids are the easiest to cox to part with their dollar for an ice cream to reward themselves after a hard day at sch.. i wonder if these uncles are contributing to the obesity problem in primary students.. hmm... but i still love their ice cream.. with bread.. cheap and good! :P

No comments: