Sunday, July 30, 2006

it's the season for gatherings...

as the holidays come to a close and school is starting.. it's time for gatherings again..
secondary friends that i haven't seen for god knows how long and rjco jie meis which i haven't met for at least half a year..

it's nice to meet up with friends again.. catching up and all.. and knowing that among my ex-classmates are aspiring doctors, lawyers, occupational therapists, musical therapists, engineers, accountants, businesswomen, economists, life scientists and the list goes on.. to think that we had the same interests when we were 15 yr olds which made us chose the same subject combi in sec school and hence becoming classmates.. but we are all now going on to pursue such varied interests..

class of DHS 4I'01... there were more that turned up.. wait till i get my hands on the group photos..

my dearie jiemeis which made my life in rjc so happening! still short of one who's somewhere in the US..

No comments: