Saturday, July 08, 2006

home sweet home...

now i know how it feels like to haf ur whole family waiting for you at the arrival hall after 5 months of not seeing them.. it's a indescribable kind of 感动。

my last few days in taiwan are hectic...
a trip to 九份、金山and 基隆 resulted in my lack of time to pack and hence i did not sleep a wink last night and rushed off to the airport right after i'm done wif my card making..

special thanx to 思惟 and 婉瑜 for sending us off at the airport.. we wouldn't have been able to make our way from terminal 2 to teminal 1 otherwise too wif the amt of luggage we had..
also thanx iris for waking up at 6plus am to send us off from nccu.. all the best in getting home smoothly and safely next week..

i tot i wouldn't cry when we say bye but tears were still rolling about in my eyes when the time came.. but when i read wanyu's card everything let loose..

it's amazing how much i learn abt myself thru them.. they are telling me thing abt myself that i nv notice before.. i guess i'm juz not as observant as they are? still it was really great knowing them and i'm lookin forward to seeing them in september!

方思惟、巫婉瑜我等你们来哦!

No comments: