Wednesday, November 19, 2008

pre departure jitters

it's the all so familiar feeling of pre-departure jitters.

where you feel like there's still so much to do
and yet you don't really know what is not being done

there seem to be so many things to take care of
and so much you still do not know about the place you are going to

when you feel like you need more time to prepare
and you kind of dread leaving altho you've been looking forward to it

and this time it's even more so cos there IS really a lot to do before I leave
like picking up the postcards, and burning the DVDs, and shopping and P-A-C-K-I-N-G

and cos I've been working really hard recently, all I feel like doing at night is sleep or laze in front of the TV set, so I've not been reading up much on my upcoming destination..

and cos I've nv experience sub-10 temp, I'm not sure if what I bring is warm enough, or would it be too warm.

plus all the nitty gritty details like how much memory should I prepare so I can snap happily away, which bag should I bring along..

there's always so much to do...

still it's coming true.. it's going to happen.. I'll be on my way to AMSTERDAM in less than 24 hrs and soon I'll be sitting in a packed theatre (hopefully) and watching my docu with so many others who may laugh and cry and cringe as the characters in the docu do.

No comments: