Saturday, November 22, 2008

days in Amsterdam

I'm in cold, COLD Amsterdam.

It's been a pretty cool 2 days in Amsterdam, literally and figuratively.

I'm doing nothing much but watching Docu films all day long. Awed by some, touched by others and getting angry too. That's documentaries.

And we also made time to visit the Van Gogh musuem. and I actually sneaked some photos which I later realised I'm not supposed to be taking. haha

Our film will be premiering tomorrow morning! So excited...

And it does seems like it would snow in Amsterdam soon. It's been drizzling and hailing quite a bit today. And the wind is making my hair messy all the time.

Will explore more of the city soon. But I do miss eating soupy stuff esp cos it's so cold here... cos all I'm havng here is bread, bread and more bread.

No comments: