Monday, September 29, 2008

after F1... now what

I'm never really excited about F1, and now that it's over, it's just life back to normal. It's been a really crazy 3 days at work. And I still did not get to understand what F1 is all about. Tho I did get quite close to the track during the race yesterday.

5 F1 (blur) cars in one shot. Must be an achievement since I'm using a point and shoot camera.

Actually I was there with my colleague hoping to catch some F1 action, and she was there to work but we ended up doing a hunt of where public could get free spots to watch F1. Here u go... things ppl do to catch F1 for free.

ppl climbing up this slope at Marina Sq. We act went up there too just to see what it's like.

Spiral staircase near McDonald's at Marina Sq facing Esplanade. Night skyline dunch ya think? Good free view.

Anyway, chance upon this today at work. Was interviewing the President of World Toilet Organisation today. I must say I did not take the organisation seriously before this. But after understanding what they are trying to do, I think it's pretty commendable. Trying to get proper sanitation for ppl, especially those living in slums. After having visited slums in Philippines, I seriously think we should do more to help these ppl. So ya, pass this on if you can. Donate if you want.







I Sing For Toilets from Gino Federici on Vimeo.

***

I still can't believe that Khaw Boon Wan is looking at compensation for organ donors in Singapore. And this came AFTER he made a visit to Philippines, especially going to Baseco!!! We are following Philippines' footsteps! NKTI must have brainwashed him or something. Lesaca is probably the mastermind. Most of you reading this would have no idea what and who I'm talking about. Baseco is the exact place I went to to find exploited kidney donors. And it's a slum.

Singapore is going to become kidney hub.

No comments: