Saturday, May 26, 2007

101 things to complete

It has been the busiest week for me on internship so far. PI report, court case, feature production, file live report... yesterday still got that whole water spout thing.

But mainly because of Singapore Arts Festival.

But I feel accomplished! Did my first feature by myself and also filed 2 pseudo live report from Padang yesterday, before and after the opening performance.

The opening performance was pretty good, just that I was too worried about my report when watching the show to enjoy it thoroughly.

Some sneak peeks to the show, 'Dreams in Flight':-

The first scene: Shadow play. Nothing very exciting to me, but still it was nicely done.

10 Spanish acrobats in a turning wheel. The wow factor comes from it being hung above the audience and that the wheel is roving all the time. I would love to be in that wheel actually.. like so fun.

The human net formed by 36 volunteers. Almost ended up as one of the volunteers but I was given too short a notice. I would love to hang from 40m high man.. so cool.. and perform for like almost 20,000 people in all. The view up there must be damn good! Now i a bit regret nv go and volunteer cos I tot it was too much commitment to perform for 3 nights and go for 2 days' training. Argh! Once in a lifetime leh.

Well Singaporeans' fav, fireworks brought an end to the performance. It was pretty nice but not THAT spectacular. But i was quite horrified when i got a reply from a public that he will be back today to watch the performance for the fireworks. *roll eyes* I think Singapore just need a Fireworks Festival and we will draw record number of audience.


Well, the show will still be on tonight and tomorrow night, 8pm, at Padang. And it's free so do catch it!

No comments: