Sunday, October 08, 2006

damn you haze...

PSI: 150

what the heck?!? that's unhealthy! hate the haze.. makes me think it would rain, makes me not want to go out, makes me feel unhappy, makes my throat feel itchy... (maybe that's psychological.. but still it's the haze's fault...)

this has been the worse since 1997 i beleive...

i still remember my non-singaporean friends not believeing that we are so lucky as to not even be affected by typhoon.. the taiwanese have to deal with earthquake AND typhoons so frequently... and i told them our only natural hazard is probably lightning.. i do remember reading report that says Singapore has the most frequent lightning strikes.. now i can add HAZE as another natural hazard...

don't like the way the Singapore skies look like now.. grey and hazy.. plus that burnt smell in the air.. yikes...

这是新加坡中秋夜的月亮... 你看到的又是怎样的月亮呢?(由于烟雾的折射,月亮是橘黄色的)

No comments: