Tuesday, October 17, 2006

6 months of my life... decided in 10mins...

had my first internship interview today... mediacorp radio 958 programming cum news selection..
it wasn't technically one of my choices since my first choice is 933 n well who else but JK would be selected.. i applied for that knowing that this would happen.. but still i wanted to try my luck.. anyways 958 was where i got redirected n i really do not mind being there..

it's funny what my siblings' reaction was when they knew that there was a possibility that i was to go to 958..
"why you go to auntie channel?" was the first reaction.. i guess growing up with this station was not one of the best moments we had.. but at least the branding of the station sticks with us.. and i know that my father, my mother, my grandparents will be tuning in to that station.. haha

the interview lasted all of 10mins.. and like they say it's going to be for 6 months of my life so i have to like what i am doing and be learning something.. i was happy that they said i had a good voice which could be put to use.. i just hope that i won't be manning the hotline too much..

internship suddenly sounds very daunting.. i'm really going out there to face the world.. whether i'm ready or not..

till confirmation comes that i'll be going to 958, i'm still awaiting the interview from mediacorp tv..

why are we waiting?

No comments: