Monday, December 31, 2007

4 days to home!!

1... 2... 3... 4... days to home!

Yeah! My FYP is finally close to be done here in the Philippines. Spending 4 weeks here is no joke. And I feel so much better after getting into the landfill yesterday.

It's not most ppl's idea of a happy day but seriously, being in the landfill yesterday really puts me so much at ease and relieve, after trying to get in for the past 4 weeks! I don't think anyone can understand the euphoria of being in the landfill other than my groupmates... haha.. and it was actually a lot better than expected, the smell is really not that bad and it was truly an eye-opener.

Thanks to all the Filipinos' help, support and cooperation, we are able to come so far. Just one more day of shoot for our last subject and it would be a nice wrap.

I'm just sad that I din have time to do touristy stuff like visiting the attractions, esp the beautiful churches. Who says u need to go to Europe for that? I guess I'll still be back in Phil but definitely 100% for play next time! It's a country with so much depth after getting to know it. And I feel ashamed for the stereotypes Singaporeans have about Filipinos.

Tata.. till i get back to Sg!!

HAPPY 2008!

No comments: