Wednesday, April 25, 2007

admin professional's day

Happy Administrative Professionals' Day!

nv heard of this day? that's cos it's used to be called Secretaries' Day. And how come i know? That's cos I had to do a feature on this out of desperation cos we got no topic to do on..

Guess what? I was only told on Monday i had to do it.. so from contacting the people to arranging for interviews, to getting the programme out to be aired today, it took me less than 2 days.. Super stress.. and this is my first feature programme at 958 la..

To think that we all took like more than 2 months to do a 青青校园 program back in school. But of course this one did not have music or any kind of sound design and all.. and i dun even need to voice it myself.. but still.. it's for broadcast on 958 leh..

Welcome to the real world. Racing against time.

No comments: