Thursday, March 22, 2007

1st time live on 958

had my first taste of being live on local radio.. and during drive time somemore manz.. so for those who heard a lin hui btw 815 to 845 on Capital 958 sharing her sad stories while she was in TAF club.. yah that was me..

actually i was 'sabo-ed' by my colleagues cos i happen to be made to do a reax report on MOE scraping TAF programme from next year. then i told them i used to be in TAF too.. and becos of that, plus also i think the DJs were desperately looking for topics and subjects to go on air to discuss some current topic, i got a call yesterday night to get me to go on air this morn..

and yes i used to be real fat.. like REAL fat.. my weight in p4 is more than my current weight.. (that's all i can reveal :P)

and yes all members in TAF in my pri sch were made to wear bright orange t-shirts to school everyday to differentiate us from the rest.. so they can make sure we run before eating during recess and to make sure the canteen dun sell us unhealthy food like soft drinks and fried food..

sounds like a sad and depressing experience? actually it wasn't that bad la.. i think at least it inculcated in me that exercise is important for healthy living.. but whether or not i do it now is another thing.. haha.. and i guess i was juz the sway batch that kena the orange shirt thingy.. cos the program juz started and they were trying things out.. i think that onli lasted a year or 2.. still i can still remember it like 12 years on..

it kinda amazes me on how much i can rem from so long ago.. either my memory is good, or it really did have a great impact on me..

and i do still feel fat.. not directly a result of the program (they keep trying to draw a link) but cos which gal dun wanna be skinnier? and of cos i have my siblings to remind me that i'm fat all the time too.. hah

No comments: