Wednesday, September 13, 2006

finally.. i can listen to 飞声

i've been trying to find out what's the problem with my com, how come i cannot listen to Radio Fusion when my roomie can.. i keep checking the proxy again and again, even reinstalled my windows media player.. and then i realised it's my zone alarm settings.. aiyoh.. at least now i can listen to 飞声。

Had my 1st live show today at Can B! have been looking forward to that.. cos i've been wanting to try out the new booth at can b.. for those who have caught the show.. hope you guys like it..

we had some minor screw up with the system in the beginning but the rest was pretty smooth going.. well it wasn't perfect but i felt it was pretty good.. but it does feel weird getting funny stares by passerbys.. but at least when i ask the ppl who walk by to wave, they do.. proves that NTU students are not so unfriendly afterall.. and i sang my first song on-air.. happy birthday song to Peter (who ever that is...) you should feel honoured...

so go on to radio.ntu.edu.sg to tune in to Radio Fusion now.. we have 24 hr streaming programs alright.. must catch my capsule prog from 6-8pm tml.. hehe.. eh but i must say the quality not very good ah.. cos it was pretty rushed work... will strive to be better!!!

No comments: